SoCal WebWorx is a full-service Website Design company in San Clemente. As custom web designers we pride ourselves on our diverse portfolio representing a wide range of Southern California clients. Our focus is on local Orange County businesses which allows us to provide personalized service at your location.
Our core team has extensive experience in website development, search engine optimization, programming and hosting services. In addition to website design and marketing, SoCal WebWorx provides a wide range supporting internet and hosting services in San Clemente, Southern California.
SoCal WebWorx offers Search engine optimization (SEO) services in San Clemente, California and surrounding cities. We have clients throughout Southern California from Valencia to Riverside and across the United States from Maryland to Hawaii. Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is the process of improving the volume and quality of traffic to a web site from search engines via "natural" search results. Usually, the earlier a site is presented in the search results, or the higher it "ranks," the more searchers will visit that site.
We offer a full range of web services:
1. Follow the fundamental rules of Website Design and composition including website page balance, focal point, ratio of positive to negative space, use of either a complementary or analogous color scheme.
2. Use an industry relevant color palette for your Website Design. Check the sites of competitors and trade organizations. Use a reliable color selection program, such as Color Schemer Studio, to sample and identify colors and to quickly create full color palettes.
3. Follow a simple navigational button layout. Its good advise to keep the button layout and design simple and predictable. You don't want people having to struggle to find their way through your website.
4. Include sticky elements in your Website Design to capture viewer's interest and email addresses. Commonly used sticky website elements include free newsletters or special pricing sign ups, free white papers or e-books and interactive tools relevant for your products / services.
5. Build in the Search Engine Optimization (SEO). On-Site SEO primarily involves editing the site textual content and HTML coding, therefore the easiest time to do this is while developing the website. A great time to write the SEO titles, tags and description is in conjunction with the development of the website page verbiage.
SoCal WebWorx offers the following services:
SoCal WebWorx has a Website Design solution for you — from template-based customized web sites to fully customized websites. Serving San Clemente and all Southern California areas.
Read what our customers have to say about us. Visit our clients section on our main page.